What are the benefits of Classic Car Insurance?
Car insurance, as well as meeting the law requirement, should also meet your personal and financial needs. A good car insurance should put your mind at ease and offer you a flexible and affordable way to pay it. Classic cars are cars that are 25 years and older, classic cars tend to experience a lot more mechanical difficulties and are a lot harder to repair if involved in an accident. Therefore, having insurance that guarantees quick and sure service is very important. Whatever you drive, wherever you live, we are sure that our rates are among the best.
With over 20 years experience at negotiating the best premiums by treating every customer as an individual our expert underwriting team are sure to find our best deal.
What you can do to reduce your premium
- Don’t over estimate your mileage, over estimating will increase your premium
- Check what security is fitted, you may be surprised to see it qualifies for a discount
- If you have a birthday within the next 2 months, please call us, as we may be able to uprate your age
- If you have an accident or conviction which is 3 months from being 3 years old, call us, as we may be able to disregard it
- More than 1 car in the household? you may qualify for up to 65% discount
- Consider the level of cover, has your car dropped in value since ownership? Is it now worth considering reducing to TPFT or TPO?
- If you have recently passed your test, it’s well worth considering doing the pass plus course, not only will you learn valuable new skills, but you will also qualify for up to 30% discount. It’s a valuable, but simple course and there is no test to take.